CYO Athletic Association
The mission of this organization is to promote Catholic morals, values and sportsmanship through athletic programs for Our Mother of Perpetual Help (OMPH), Our Lady of Lourdes (OLOL) and St. James parishes. The goal is to teach the fundamentals of sports, the importance of team play and stress good sportsmanship according to Catholic principles.
The OMPH CYO AA offers the following sports programs:
- Basketball (Boys and Girls) in 2nd through 8th grade
- Cheerleading (Girls) in 2nd through 8th grade
- Track and Field (Boys and Girls) in 5th through 8th grade
The OMPH CYO AA holds a meeting on the first Monday of every month at 7:30 p.m. in the OMPH School library. Please come out and join us.
If you have any questions please contact: Chris Sheaffer – President at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OMPH Athletic Association By-Laws
- Anti-Hazing Policy
- Parent/Guardian/Player Concussion Information
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – Student and Parent Information
- Boys CYO League – Schedules, Directions, etc.
- Girls CYO League – Schedules, Directions, etc.
The OMPH CYO Athletic Associations (AA) Executive Board members are:
- Chris Sheaffer – President
- Bill Baumler – Vice President
- Melissa Kern – Treasure
- Amanda Lamison – Secretary
The OMPH Board Members are:
- Kerry Pepper – Equipment Manager
- Ben Hoover – Volunteer Coordinator
- Marc Brinser – Boys Representative
- Brendan Lamison – Girls Representative