School Admissions Process
Our Mother of Perpetual Help School admits all students regardless of religion, race, and ethnic origin, to all the rights and privileges, and programs. All children, regardless of religious affiliation, are to attend Mass and religion classes.
Registration is done on an open enrollment process. Families wishing to enroll for the upcoming school year are asked to submit all pre-admission forms beginning in January preceding the school year for which attendance is requested.
In accordance with diocesan policies, the school gives preference first to Catholic students residing within OMPH, St. James and Our Lady of Lourdes Parishes; second to Catholic students outside of these parish boundaries and lastly to non-Catholic students.
- 3 years old by September 1st Preschool K-3
- 4 years old by September 1st Preschool K-4
- 5 years old by September 1st Kindergarten
- 6 years old by September 1st Grade One
Pre-admission Registration Procedures:
- Return completed pre-admission forms along with all supporting documents.
- Admission Pack for Preschool
- Admission Packet for Grades Kindergarten-Eighth Grade
- Step 1: Click on the appropriate link above to download the form to your computer.
- Step 2: Open the form. You may either type your answers in each field or print the form to write in your answers.
- Step 3: Return the form to our administration office.
- Teachers and principal review the applicant’s pre-admission information.
- Students in Grades 4 – 8 only
- student meets with the principal
- student gives a written response to two questions
- Why is education important to you?
- Why would you want to attend a Catholic School?
- A student may spend a day at OMPH School after the above is completed.
- Notification of enrollment is sent( All students are accepted on a probationary status for a period of four weeks.)
- Upon notice of acceptance finalize formal registration:
- complete registration form
- provide a copy of legal custody documentation (if applicable)
- submit the registration fee
- complete reservation/enrollment agreement
- Preschool Students Only- Preschool teacher and aide will visit the family home prior to the opening of the school year.