Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
The role of the OMPH PTO is to promote good will and cooperation between and among the parents, faculty, administration and parishes of Our Lady of Lourdes, Our Mother of Perpetual Help, and Saint James. The PTO directs and coordinates parental support to the school through assistance, social functions, and fundraisers.
All parents are urged to become active members of this organization by attending meetings and supporting its efforts and activities during the year.
The 2020-21 PTO Board Members
The PTO is composed of a board, parents of children attending OMPH school, and teachers of the school.
|President||Kathleen Stoltzfus – email@example.com|
|Vice President||Erin Sedlak – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secretary||Alix Sheakley – email@example.com|
|Treasurer||Maggie Hunt – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|OMPH Parish Rep||Katelyn Hahn – email@example.com|
|OLOL Parish Rep||Heidi Slegowski – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|St. James Parish Rep||Kristen Gaughan – email@example.com|
|Teacher Rep||Deborah Spencer – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|School Principal||Patricia Foltz – email@example.com|
- Sept. 9, 2019 Back to School Night
- Sept. 15, 2019 Back to School Bash/Picnic
- Sept. 25, 2019 Pastries with Parents
- October 25, 2019 Trunk or Treat
- October 27, 2019 Reception after Catholic School Mass at OLOL
- November 6-21, 2019 Sub Sale
- November 10, 2019 Reception after Catholic School Mass at St. James
- December 11, 2019 Saint Nicholas Workshop
- December 15, 2019 Breakfast with St. Nicholas
- May 15, 2020 Fun Run